Saturday 17 January 2009

Driving A Pleasure With Car Navigation GPS

Car Navigation GPS systems just like any gps receiver decodes the signals from the satellite system and calculates your car position at any point of time. This is the basic function of a gps receiver. But you can't do with just coordinates about your current location. It won't be much different than say if you were given instructions in some foreign tongue.

If you have a lot of money then buy one of the luxury car models that come with a fully integrated Car Navigation GPS. The systems are fully loaded with the maps of cities and towns of your choice and features that will make go dizzy. As you navigate your way through town your Car Navigation GPS device will give you precise directions and exits to take.

For instance last week I was offered a lift by a newly formed acquaintance. He lived in some other city but had motored down to attend a seminar. I had come from another continent to attend the same seminar and was staying with friends. Except for the address of my friend's place I absolutely had no idea about how to reach the place save taking public transport.

His luxury sports car sleek and red made me drool. I gave him the address. He keyed in the details and relaxed to drive the car. As we chatted about the seminar, the Car Navigation GPS systems kept feed him instructions on the least crowded roads to turn into, the exits to take and options for eating places, gas stations, entertainment spots, interesting locations all available at the touch of a button.

Before I knew it I was being dropped off at my friends home! The power of the Car Navigation GPS had me completely floored. Before the day was out I was looking up the Internet for deals on the best Car Navigation GPS systems. I found some great deals and cools reviews at http://www.bestgpsreviews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment