Saturday 6 December 2014

How To Write A Novel


Other articles on the InfoProfitz blog at Info Profitz can help you turn words into wealth through email marketing, blogging and self publishing. How to write a novel? Well, you can start by studying novels written by your favorite authors not merely reading them! As a student of fiction writing technique, and as I grapple with how to write a novel, I have been fascinated by how skillfully, smoothly and seamlessly authors like Chetan Bhagat introduce characters, flesh them out and fit them into a storyline in an amazingly brief passage. A Case Study In Writing A Novel See this example from The 3 Mistakes of My Life : But they are still better off than me and my mom. My mom runs a small Gujarati snacks business, and the little money I make from tuitions helps us get by, but that s about it. We won, we won the series 3-1 Omi repeated what he read on the TV screen. Of course, it would have been too much for him to express such original insight. Some say Omi was born stupid, while some sa
http://bit.ly/1weW5lT

No comments:

Post a Comment